Power & Renewables
Plutoshift's GROUNDED AI™
industrial maintenance technology
delivers business solutions.
Get a Platform DEMO
- Track and monitor growing number of supply, demand, and storage nodes on grid to improve overall reliability and cost of service.
- Optimize maintenance performance through learning models that account for effectiveness of manual intervention actions.
- Optimize grid performance in context of variable renewable supply sources, storage assets, demand response and load curve forecasting.
- Track grid asset performance and improve reliability with proactive performance monitoring.
- Mitigate grid equipment failure and related outage events through near-term automated alerts.
Sectors Plutoshift supports:
Power generation water treatment
1.Apply predictive algorithms to equipment and processes to spot maintenance needs and develop optimal maintenance strategies
2.Optimize power supply and storage assets to improve micro-grid performance
3.Combine internal and external data sources (eg, satellite imagery, drone-data, precipitation/moisture) to prioritize field activities in context of cost and risk.
4.Minimize unplanned outages at lower cost of service through predictive maintenance programs.
Power generation water treatment.
Apply predictive algorithms to equipment and processes to spot maintenance needs and develop optimal maintenance strategies
Optimize power supply and storage assets to improve micro-grid performance
Combine internal and external data sources (eg, satellite imagery, drone-data, precipitation/moisture) to prioritize field activities in context of cost and risk.
Minimize unplanned outages at lower cost of service through predictive maintenance programs.
News & Blog
Why Manufacturing Companies Continue to Struggle with AI Implementation
By Prateek Joshi Manufacturing companies know that Artificial Intelligence (AI) can have multiple business advantages for the frontline team and on the overall bottom line. But despite companies’ best...
4 Industrial AI Predictions for 2020
By Prateek Joshi: 2019 was a banner year for AI! Almost every business magazine and tech publication published a deluge of articles about AI and its impact on the...
3 Ways AI Is Energizing The Coffee Industry
By Prateek Joshi: From bean to barista, the global coffee industry is valued at over $100 billion. For a producer, distributor or manufacturer in this massive industry, the use...
A Day in the Life: Where an Industrial Operator’s Time Goes
Steve is a manager at an industrial beverage plant that produces bottled soft drinks. Accessing, analyzing, and sharing data about the daily performance is an integral part of his...
Power & Renewables Industry One Pager
Unlock the value of your asset performance data