Power & Renewables
Our Operational Data
Platform Delivers Business
Solutions For The Power And
Get a Platform DEMO
- Track and monitor growing number of supply, demand, and storage nodes on grid to improve overall reliability and cost of service.
- Optimize maintenance performance through learning models that account for effectiveness of manual intervention actions.
- Optimize grid performance in context of variable renewable supply sources, storage assets, demand response and load curve forecasting.
- Track grid asset performance and improve reliability with proactive performance monitoring.
- Mitigate grid equipment failure and related outage events through near-term automated alerts.
Sectors Plutoshift supports:
Power generation water treatment
1.Apply predictive algorithms to equipment and processes to spot maintenance needs and develop optimal maintenance strategies
2.Optimize power supply and storage assets to improve micro-grid performance
3.Combine internal and external data sources (eg, satellite imagery, drone-data, precipitation/moisture) to prioritize field activities in context of cost and risk.
4.Minimize unplanned outages at lower cost of service through predictive maintenance programs.
Power generation water treatment.
Apply predictive algorithms to equipment and processes to spot maintenance needs and develop optimal maintenance strategies
Optimize power supply and storage assets to improve micro-grid performance
Combine internal and external data sources (eg, satellite imagery, drone-data, precipitation/moisture) to prioritize field activities in context of cost and risk.
Minimize unplanned outages at lower cost of service through predictive maintenance programs.
News & Blog
6 key ingredients of successful Machine Learning deployments
Machine Learning (ML) is a vehicle to achieve Artificial Intelligence (AI). ML provides a framework to create intelligent systems that can process new data and produce useful output that...
The Water Values Podcast: Digital Transformation with Prateek Joshi
CEO Prateek Joshi talks about digital transformation in the water sector. Prateek hits on a number of important and practical points in a wide-ranging discussion on data, AI, and...
100th Episode Of The Dan Smolen Podcast
Prateek Joshi, Founder and CEO of Plutoshift, discusses how A.I. makes the world a better place on the 100th episode of The Dan Smolen Podcast. The Dan Smolen Podcast...
8 Dimensions of Data Quality
By Prateek Joshi Large companies have enormous physical infrastructure. This infrastructure is well instrumented and data is collected continuously. The Plutoshift platform uses this data to help them monitor...
Power & Renewables Industry One Pager
Unlock the value of your asset performance data