Power & Renewables
Plutoshift's GROUNDED AI™
industrial maintenance technology
delivers business solutions.
Get a Platform DEMO
- Track and monitor growing number of supply, demand, and storage nodes on grid to improve overall reliability and cost of service.
- Optimize maintenance performance through learning models that account for effectiveness of manual intervention actions.
- Optimize grid performance in context of variable renewable supply sources, storage assets, demand response and load curve forecasting.
- Track grid asset performance and improve reliability with proactive performance monitoring.
- Mitigate grid equipment failure and related outage events through near-term automated alerts.
Sectors Plutoshift supports:
Power generation water treatment
1.Apply predictive algorithms to equipment and processes to spot maintenance needs and develop optimal maintenance strategies
2.Optimize power supply and storage assets to improve micro-grid performance
3.Combine internal and external data sources (eg, satellite imagery, drone-data, precipitation/moisture) to prioritize field activities in context of cost and risk.
4.Minimize unplanned outages at lower cost of service through predictive maintenance programs.
Power generation water treatment.
Apply predictive algorithms to equipment and processes to spot maintenance needs and develop optimal maintenance strategies
Optimize power supply and storage assets to improve micro-grid performance
Combine internal and external data sources (eg, satellite imagery, drone-data, precipitation/moisture) to prioritize field activities in context of cost and risk.
Minimize unplanned outages at lower cost of service through predictive maintenance programs.
News & Blog
AI Change Management Success: Pre and Post COVID-19
Featuring: Debbie Rothe, Senior Leader for the Environmental Analytical Global Capability within the Environmental Technology Center at Dow and Prateek Joshi, Founder & CEO of Plutoshift See article here:...
The Stream Podcast
Prateek Joshi, Founder and CEO of Plutoshift joins Will Sarni and Tom Freyberg on The Stream to talk all things Artificial Intelligence (AI)
Plutoshift Secures Funding From Akron Fusion Ventures, Strengthening Presence In Northeast Ohio
Investor commits funding to Performance Monitoring Platform For Industrial Processes, Providing Manufacturers With A Unified View To Reduce Resource Consumption And Drive ROI. PALO ALTO, Calif. — May...
Business Water: The Value of Artificial Intelligence in Achieving Sustainable and Resilient Corporate Water Strategies
By: Will Sarni, Founder and CEO, Water Foundry and Prateek Joshi, Founder and CEO, Plutoshift Introduction: Access to water is one of the greatest challenges to business continuity and growth....
Power & Renewables Industry One Pager
Unlock the value of your asset performance data