Power & Renewables
Plutoshift's GROUNDED AI™
industrial maintenance technology
delivers business solutions.
Get a Platform DEMO
- Track and monitor growing number of supply, demand, and storage nodes on grid to improve overall reliability and cost of service.
- Optimize maintenance performance through learning models that account for effectiveness of manual intervention actions.
- Optimize grid performance in context of variable renewable supply sources, storage assets, demand response and load curve forecasting.
- Track grid asset performance and improve reliability with proactive performance monitoring.
- Mitigate grid equipment failure and related outage events through near-term automated alerts.
Sectors Plutoshift supports:
Power generation water treatment
1.Apply predictive algorithms to equipment and processes to spot maintenance needs and develop optimal maintenance strategies
2.Optimize power supply and storage assets to improve micro-grid performance
3.Combine internal and external data sources (eg, satellite imagery, drone-data, precipitation/moisture) to prioritize field activities in context of cost and risk.
4.Minimize unplanned outages at lower cost of service through predictive maintenance programs.
Power generation water treatment.
Apply predictive algorithms to equipment and processes to spot maintenance needs and develop optimal maintenance strategies
Optimize power supply and storage assets to improve micro-grid performance
Combine internal and external data sources (eg, satellite imagery, drone-data, precipitation/moisture) to prioritize field activities in context of cost and risk.
Minimize unplanned outages at lower cost of service through predictive maintenance programs.
News & Blog
Executive guide to assessing your data readiness in 5 steps
By Prateek Joshi Within large companies, data is stored across many systems. If we specifically look at companies with large operations infrastructure, there are many different types of data...
5 ways for business leaders to package AI into bite-sized pieces
By Prateek Joshi Large companies have been tackling the issue of AI for the last few years. Business leaders are often faced with the problem of figuring out how...
Building vs Buying AI Platforms: 6 Tradeoffs To Consider
By Prateek Joshi Companies that produce physical goods and services have been around for a long time. These companies drive our economy. If you’re one such company, your core...
7 roles your company needs to make AI initiatives successful
By Prateek Joshi Modern companies have complex infrastructure with large operational teams. They tend to generate a lot of data across different functional areas of a business. Having this...
Power & Renewables Industry One Pager
Unlock the value of your asset performance data