Last updated: may 27, 2021
In today’s world, it’s imperative that businesses use data to drive decisions. But it’s equally as important to protect that data and safeguard your assets. We know you can’t take one step forward to ultimately take three steps back.
We understand the multitude of risks. We understand your data gives you a distinct competitive advantage. At Plutoshift, we don’t share data from customer A to customer B. On our platform, your data remains in a silo and we will never hand anyone else the keys to your private vault.
Ultimately, there’s a huge responsibility to maintain secure products and services that keep your data safe. That’s why we follow industry-leading security standards for data storage and protection.
- All customer data is stored in a secure cloud container.
- Each container is assigned to a customer and there is no sharing of the containers.
- Plutoshift hosts the solution in a secure cloud and each solution is unique to the customer.
- There is no sharing of data with any other vendors, partners, or third parties.
- We engage certified auditors to evaluate our policies and procedures.
- User access is tightly controlled by use of secure passwords and CAPTCHA.
- Users are not able to change the models or predictions.
- Admin access is granted to only those designated users within the customer’s organization who need to have the ability to provide individual user access and/or delete, demote, and disable other users.