Texas based chemical manufacturer struggled to manage total operational costs to meet NPDES outfall permit limits.
- To meet limits, total cost of operation was 21% higher
- Weekly jar tests did not result in optimal dosing rates
- Several plant audits could not predict effluent quality
- Technical team lacked expertise to optimize dosing rates
Custom key metrics for monitoring and alerting. Set setpoint and alarm conditions.User-friendly root cause analysis and work orders to communicate corrective actions to the plant.
Plutoshift ODP was deployed with plant managers to:
- Control chemical cost by optimizing dosing
- Unlock process improvements through correlation analysis
- Detect anomalies to mitigate water quality risks
- Monitor the performance of sludge settling